Chat

video chat provided by Tinychat

Saturday 16 March 2013

A sister wrote

A sister wrote :
“It’s true… I am one of the millions of facebook users
But I am not here to play… playing is for children
I am not here to fall in love … I don’t even add non Mahram men (as a Muslimah suppose to do)
I am not here to waste my time… every second of my life is a chance used or abused to get closer to Allah
I am here in facebook as a servant of Allah, as a Muslimah
I am here trying to increase my Islamic knowledge by reading beneficial posts
I am here to post what pleases Allah, to share what I know and what I read
I am here trying to obey our beloved Prophet Mohammad sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said when he said:” Convey from me even if it be one ayah”
I am here to spend sweet moments with my sisters in Islam whom I love for the sake of Allah ♥
I am here with them so that we help each other with the obedience of Allah and to advice each other”

No comments:

Post a Comment